Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas y Feliz Navidad

Merry Christmas to all, I do not have a picture for this blog, but I wanted to write and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope and pray that this Christmas season is a great one for each and every one of you. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. 

We are all doing well. We are celebrating Christmas today with almost all of our family. It is fun and loud, but hey, it is family. The kids are running around having fun, and the adults are trying to think and doing stuff on computers. I think there will be a lot of playing games here in a little bit. I know there will be turkey, ham, and all the fixin's. 

Don't forget to celebrate Jesus today. He is the reason for today. One good way is to sing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus. We like to read the Christmas story, speaking of which, I need to go. We haven't read it, yet. I need to make sure that it happens.

Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año a todo de nuestro amigos que hablan español. Uds. son muy importantes a nuestra vida. Quisieramos que este Navidad es muy feliz y uds. podrían tener mucho tiempo con su familia. Nosotros estamos aquí en los estados unidos con la familia de Charley. Es muy importante estar con su familia durante la Navidad. Gracias a todos por su amistad y su ayuda en nuestra vida.

Feliz Navid y Merry Christmas,

Charley

No comments: