Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Living Word Assembly of God Church in Ontario, New York

I can't believe I forgot to post this blog. I wrote it almost a month ago, but I never posted it. So, I added a little more to it, and I am posting it today.

We had this amazing group of people come to Costa Rica for a week or so. They were on a short-term mission's trip. Some of them went to help build a church that needed a building, badly. Several of them stayed here at the school to work on our apartment.

Before they arrived, our apartments was basically all white. It was nice, clean, and comfortable. However, when they left, the apartment completely changes. It is colorful, bright, and warm. It is more like a home that you feel good about inviting people over to see.

This team is an amazing group of people from Ontario, New York. They are from a church that I would love to visit because of the heart, passion, and love the team members showed to our family. This church, Living Word Assembly of God, must be an amazing place to go to church. If they have people like this team in their church, then they have the type of church that I would love to attend. If you are ever in Ontario, New York for vacation or if you live near there, you need to go and check out this amazing group of people.

Thank you, Living Word, for your dedication to the work God has called missionaries to do. Thank you for making our lives a little more comfortable. Most of all, thank you for being so encouraging and kind to the Mattix family. We pray that God continues to bless you all as you continue to serve Him.

Blessings,

Charley

1 comment:

Monica said...

It took me awhile to figure out that the picture was taken in your apartment. I couldn't figure out where they were at. It is different now that it is not institutional white:) I am glad that they were a blessing to you guys and that you LET them bless you!

Monica